Once again we are planning our annual group Shed Exhibitors exhibition from 14th to the 16th of September at the Salthouse, West Bay, Dorset.
It is a great opportunity to showcase your work to the public, get feedback, make sales and see your work on the wall and not just on a screen.
As always, Chelsea will curate with you your selection and 90% of the sale price will go to you, the artist .The remaining 10% covers card transactions and wrapping materials. Chelsea will then run the exhibition on your behalf talking about and taking further orders for your work and/or commissions and so on.
There are two ways to participate:
For £60 you will have 2 images hanging plus 2 images in stock (to replace if one sells and can be different or the same image/size) and 2 on the hanging shelves
4 images hanging for £90 plus 4 images in stock and 4 on shelves (again, to replace if one sells and can be different or the same image/size)
We want to encourage you to exhibit your work as this is the best way to direct traffic to your profile and make follow up sales online. Those who do create greater interest in their work and make more sales. This year you can exhibit either aluminium prints, framed prints or original artwork or a selection. Chelsea will help you choose to create the most cohesive exhibition possible, however it will be your final decision.
If you provide the work it will need to be delivered on Thursday the 13th September to the exhibition venue at the Salthouse in West Bay. If you would like us to print your work for you then we will take the work from our printers for you. All images be they originals or photographs MUST be on your profile for us to print. Please contact us with your requirements should you wish to print new work.
Places are limited so if this is something you would like to take part in then please let us know as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you by emailing Chelsea directly at email@example.com
Have a lovely summer!
Chelsea and Ben.